среда, 5 января 2011 г.

I spoiled drama.

Today I was walking all alone to the bar, chewing gum, minding my own business. Sometimes I get extremely sad about presence of no man beside me, but not today. Oh, of course I want some cool man to be beside me to talk to him nonsense, to make love with, to fool around, to go to the quay together and so on. But today I was free of such reflections. I was just enjoying the evening and the walk. It was so damn slippery and dark, and some suspicious dudes stared at me, passing by. I was wearing my hood and that made me feel safe. Btw it's always like that: wearing hood or glasses makes me feel safe. Having arrived to the bar, I drank some alcohol and actually I'm not going to go into details about what was happening next coz I got kinda sleepy after alcohol drunk so.. the point is work hard, be nice to people, spray love and go to the church every Sunday. Tschüß!

2 комментария:

  1. I'm not going to go into details

    ну вот. на самом интересном месте.

    spray love and go to the church

    a practical question: порядок важен, или можно сначала into the church (gee, in 2011), а потом to spray love? волнуюсь.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Details (briefly): I met some guy, who arrived from Spain. We had a chat and..and.. they had been living together happy for a long time ..nahh..I'm just going to have a date with him despite the fact he's 5 years younger than me.

    a practical answer: at your option. Главное, не волнуйтесь и всё получится ))

    ОтветитьУдалить