среда, 12 января 2011 г.

whatever.

I grow extremely lazy. Yes, I do. Lazy and apathetic. I lie on the sofa, reading Chekhov's stories all day long. I met spanish guy again. We strolled through the park, he saw me home, hugged and kissed. It was just the second meeting but I do not care, I'm pretty indifferent. I let things drift, keeping in check at the same time. Yesterday I was outside. Crossing the road I saw a boy, he stood on the bus stop and looked at me. After my passing him by, he followed me. I could hear his shuffling feet. Then I slowed down and he outran me. Looking back he stopped and observed a cat, eating smth in the pachysandra. Having reached my destination I stopped and saw that boy stopping aloof. He disapeared two minutes later or so and I was rather astounded. Either I'm a paranoiac or the boy was kinda queer. Whatever. I visited my friend and smoked hookah. I smoked a lot till it made me sick. All night long I stared at the phosphoric stars on my ceiling. What should I do with myself? It seems that rhetorical questions are my specialization. I'm tired, peeps. Sick and tired.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий